Ready to Become a Crusader?
Five Easy Steps
1. Pray about your decision! We believe God can bless any student through Saxony. Please pray that He will bless your student through us.
2. Read the Admission and Enrollment Guidelines 2021-2022 and submit a completed online enrollment form. Forms are also available in paper form at the school office, at a New Student Enrollment Program, and as part of an individual Enrollment Appointment (beginning March 8).
3. Review the academic information for freshman year here, from the school office (after March 5), or at a New Student Enrollment Program.
4. Submit the $200 enrollment fee. Pay online with the Enrollment button below or to the school office.
*For any additional information on enrolling a student, please call the school office or send an e-mail with your name and address. Appointments are always welcome to setup a conference regarding any enrollment questions.
New Student Enrollment Programs
Saxony Lutheran High School, Moeller Commons
- Monday, March 1, 2021 @ 7pm
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 @7pm
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 @7pm
- Saturday, March 6, 2021 @9am
All documents required for enrollment at Saxony Lutheran High School will be available, including information on finances, academics, and activities. After a brief presentation, we will answer all your questions and assist you to complete forms, select courses and activities, and apply for tuition assistance. Discounted dress code items will be available for purchase.
Students who enroll by March 8 will receive preference in course selection.
If you cannot attend any of the Enrollment Programs, please contact the school office for an appointment with the Counselor.
Current students at Saxony are required to re-enroll for the next year. Parents receive personalized notification for registration via email. Registration begins in February.