Base tuition* for the 2022-2023 school year is $7,195/yr. Members of the twenty-five LCMS association church congregations will receive a tuition rate of $5,590/yr. upon verification of membership from their pastor. The base tuition rate for international students will be $7695/yr. All student enrollments will carry a nonrefundable registration fee of $200. After the March 1 registration deadline, the registration fee for returning students only will be $250.
For more information on tuition, please visit the following document links:
*base tuition for the upcoming year is not determined until November of the current school year
1. Pray about your decision! We believe God can bless any student through Saxony. Please pray that He will bless your student through us.
2. Read the New Student Admission and Enrollment Guidelines and complete the online application by creating an account and completing the Enrollment Application.
3. The completed application will be reviewed by Saxony. If there are concerns, we will request a meeting with your family (student and at least one parent) before moving on to the next step.
4. When an application is accepted, you will receive a welcome email that includes instructions for submitting the $200 enrollment fee.
5. Once the enrollment fee is received, you will be able to
- Sign up for a Crusader Curriculum Orientation, which includes course selection.
- Note that students who participate in the Crusader Curriculum Orientation by March 15 will enjoy priority course selection.
- Complete the Health & Emergency form.
- Complete the Crusader Athletics interest form which will allow coaches to contact you about tryouts, open gyms, and other events.
- Apply for Tuition Assistance – due by May 1.
Crusader Curriculum Orientation
Each student and at least one parent must attend one Crusader Curriculum Orientation (CCO). When you sign up for an event, include the total number of people who will attend, as seats are limited for some programs.
Orientations will last about one hour and include a review of graduation requirements, course offerings for all years of high school, special academic programs and freshman year course selection. Students who attend an event by March 15 will receive priority in scheduling for freshman year.
Crusader Curriculum Orientation Dates – Don’t forget to register!
(through parent’s Admissions website account)
January 20 4:45 – 5:45 pm
February 11 4:45 – 5:45 pm
March 5 9:00 – 10:00 am
March 15 6:30 – 7:30 pm
April 7 6:30 – 7:30 pm
May 4 5:30 – 6:30 pm
May 24 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Additional dates in June and July TBA.
Our Future Crusader Basketball Games will be on January 20 (girls) and February 11 (boys). We’ve scheduled the CCOs on those dates so that participants can also attend the games, which begin at 6 pm. Up to two parents who attend the CCO with their student on either January 20 or February 11 will receive free admission to the games that evening. (All students are free to Future Crusader Games!)
Our spring concert is May 4 at 7:00 pm. Come to learn about the curriculum and stay to enjoy some great music!
Current students at Saxony are required to re-enroll for the next year. Parents receive personalized notification for registration via email. Registration begins on December 1.
Saxony Lutheran High School offers free and reduced lunches for students based on financial need.
Download the Free and Reduced Lunch Application below.
Saxony Lutheran High School offers tuition assistance to families based on financial need. Anyone interested in tuition assistance for the upcoming school year, click on the link below to access AP Online Forms portal or sign-in to your Parent PlusPortals account and then to ‘Forms’. All information collected in this process is confidential and will only be reviewed by the Tuition Assistance Committee. The filing deadline is May 1 for assistance on the upcoming school year. Please remember a new application must be filled out each year that tuition assistance is requested. For questions, please contact the school office.