Base tuition* for the 2023-2024 school year is $7,395/yr. Members of the twenty-five LCMS association church congregations will receive a tuition rate of $5,790/yr. upon verification of membership from their pastor. The base tuition rate for international students will be $7895/yr. All student enrollments will carry a nonrefundable enrollment fee of $200. For students who are re-enrolling, the registration fee will be $250 if paid after the March 1 re-enrollment deadline.
For more information on tuition, please visit the following document links:
*base tuition for the upcoming year is not determined until November of the current school year
Ready to Become a Crusader?
- Pray about your decision! We believe God can bless any student through Saxony. Please pray that He will bless your student through us.
- Read the New Student Admission and Enrollment Guidelines and complete the online application by creating an account and completing the Enrollment Application.
- The completed application will be reviewed by Saxony. If there are concerns, we will request a meeting with your family (student and at least one parent) before moving on to the next step.
- When an application is accepted, you will receive a welcome email that includes instructions for submitting the $200 enrollment fee along with completing the required Health & Additional Contacts form and Athletics & Activities Interest form. At this time, you are also able to apply for tuition assistance (due May 1) via the Tuition Assistance form.
- Note that students who participate in the Crusader Curriculum Orientation by March 20 will enjoy priority course selection.
Crusader Curriculum Orientation
- Each student and at least one parent must attend one Crusader Curriculum Orientation (CCO). When you sign up for an event, include the total number of people who will attend, as seats are limited for some programs.
- Orientations will last about one hour and include a review of graduation requirements, course offerings for all years of high school, special academic programs and freshman year course selection.
- Crusader Curriculum Orientation Dates –
January 30 4:45 – 5:45 pm
February 7 4:45 – 5:45 pm
February 16 6:30 - 7:30pm
March 11 9:00 – 10:00 am
March 20 6:30 – 7:30 pm
*Additional dates TBA
Our Future Crusader Basketball Games will be on January 30 (girls) and February 7 (boys). We’ve scheduled the CCOs on those dates so that participants can also attend the games, which begin at 6 pm. Up to two parents who attend the CCO with their student on either January 30 or February 7 will receive free admission to the games that evening. (All students are free to Future Crusader Games!)
Current students at Saxony are required to re-enroll for the next year. Parents receive personalized notification for re-enrollment via email. Re-enrollment begins on December 1.
Saxony Lutheran High School offers tuition assistance to families based on financial need. Anyone interested in tuition assistance for the upcoming school year, click on the link below to access AP Online Forms portal or sign-in to your Parent PlusPortals account and then to ‘Forms’. All information collected in this process is confidential and will only be reviewed by the Tuition Assistance Committee. The filing deadline is May 1 for assistance on the upcoming school year. Please remember a new application must be filled out each year that tuition assistance is requested. For questions, please contact the school office.
Saxony Lutheran High School offers free and reduced lunches for students based on financial need. A new application is required each school year. Please save the application from the link below and submit to the school office.