Ways to Give
Become a Partner in Discipleship
You can join the many that have supported Saxony Lutheran High School through prayer and financial support by being a PARTNER in DISCIPLESHIP with a minimum $1,500 annual gift. Remember, your tax-deductible charitable gift can and does make a difference.
BEYOND YOUR GIFT, consider some other ways you can “PARTNER” with Saxony:
- Share your TIME by volunteering to help with event planning or mailings.
- Remember or show tribute to someone through a memorial or honor gift in his or her name.
- Consider non-cash gifts such as stock transfers or property donations.
- Leave a legacy by including Saxony in your will or estate plans and ensure our future.
- Continue to pray for our ministry so together we can focus on “Sharing Christ and Shaping Lives”.
Other Ways to Give
Show tribute to someone with a memorial or honor gift.
Property, such as land and vehicles, may be given as a gift.
Charitable estate plans might include gifts through a will bequest, IRA or annuity beneficiary, life insurance beneficiary or trust distribution.
Engraved bricks can be purchased in honor or memory of a loved one for $100 or $200.
Share your time and talent by contacting the office at (573) 204-7555.